WWW: Updated Linux Web Page

Post by John Gott » Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:00:00

1. WWW: Linux Sound & MIDI Applications page updated

Greetings:

   As of January 4 1999 the Linux Sound and MIDI Applications page has
been updated again. The Linux soundapps page contains more than 450
various audio, MIDI, and DSP links, making it by far the most complete
listing of such software available on the Web.

  The page can be accessed here:

      http://sound.condorow.net

  here:

      http://sound.lovebead.com

  and here:

      http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linux_soundapps.html

As always, please use the mirrors first, since my ISP imposes a daily
transfer limit of 35 MB.

Have fun !

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linux_soundapps.html

2. Xfree86 4.0 installation help

3. WWW: Linux v2 Info HQ Web Site Updated

4. question about CONFIG_IP_ACCEPT_UNSOLICITED_ARP

5. World of Linux WWW PAGE (UPDATE)

6. DTK computer doesn't want to boot...

7. WWW: New Linux Web Page -- Preview

8. I Need an Excel clone!

9. WWW: WCU Linux Project Web page http://bugs.cs.wcupa.edu

10. WWW: SAL (Scientific Applications on Linux) Web Page

11. WWW: New Linux web page :)

12. WWW: Glibc 2 for Linux Web Page

13. WWW: linux for starters WWW-page