Post by Jim choa » Thu, 15 Dec 1994 20:45:35

        CT-LUG
        Central Texas Linux Users Group
        Austin, TX

        December 17, 1994   3:00 - 5:30pm
        Central Library (Downtown), 4th Floor Conference Room

For further information:

        voice              512-458-5818
                           512-837-1051

        modem              Solar Soyuz Zaibatsu
                           512-458-6084

1. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)

The Permian Basin Linux Users Group (http://www.pblug.org) is forming to
promote the use, exchange of knowledge, and advocacy of Linux in the Permian
Basin area of West Texas, servicing Midland, Odessa, Greenwood, Andrews,
Kermit, and other surrounding communities.

Please visit our website and join our mailing list (function available as
soon as my work schedule permits) if you live in the area and are interested

mailing list is not yet online at the time you read this post.

We are still in the process of locating space for meetings, etc., so if
other LUG members in different locations can give me advice on how to make
our debut as successful as possible, please drop me a line! Long live Linux!

Respectfully,
Joe A. Burnett

(remove nospam from email address above)

2. scroll wheel, gdm 2.0-0.beta4

3. Central Texas Linux User Group?

4. strange problem with Konqueror in kde 3.0 - no directory listing?

6. Still plagued by dosemu "falling behind" on keystrokes.

8. TCP dying - OS 5.0.2 - eeE Pro/100B

9. LOCAL/WANTED: User group for Central Vermont

10. Central Ohio Linux User Group March Meeting Announcement

11. Heart of Texas Linux User Group

12. Announce: North Texas Linux Users Group

13. NTLug - North Texas Linux Users Group