Phycisists Amazed: Black Hole Opens!

Post by Lazy Assho » Thu, 20 Jan 1994 04:41:59

I have been very, very slow with comp.os.linux.announce again.  Sorry.
I'd like to promise it won't happen again, but it's rude to lie.

Matt's turn is coming up soon.  Rejoice!

1. Black Hole / Sink Hole Routing

All,

I applied black hole / Sink hole routing to our Cisco router that redirect
all packets that have known "virus/worm" pattern to null device. It is very
helpfull to drop all packets that contain NIMDA, NACHI, etc

Is it possible to do the same action by using IPTABLES?

Your answer is very appreciated and waited for.

Thx & Rgds,

Awie

2. snmpd on redhat linux 4.2 for sparc

3. SYN packets dropping into a black hole

4. IMAP with fetchmail

5. the black hole of lpr

6. Default screen window and fonts too large

7. Electric Vehicles are a black hole.

8. Anonymous FTP Server setup

9. Strange mail black hole

10. Is it time for a black hole list for

11. Memory Black Hole

12. gimp running in 24-bit color: black hole ?

13. Black hole routing with Linux 2.0 kernel?