COMMERCIAL: Linux Archive CD Set $4.49

Post by Cheap*Bytes Sale » Thu, 24 Apr 1997 04:00:00

                    Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM Linux Archive Set
                    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheap*Bytes, a company that specializes in low cost Linux related products,
announces the following:

           Cheap*Bytes 2 CD-ROM Linux Archive ------------>  $ 4.49
             With Red Hat, Slackware or Debian CD -------->  $ 5.99

The Linux Archive set is valuable for any Linux user.  Major features of
the set include:

   * Lesstif (Motif Workalike to develop Motif Applications)
   * Selected files from sunsite.unc.edu
   * StarOffice 3.1 Beta 4 (New version!)
   * Numerous Red Hat 4.1 patches (SRPMS and RPMS)
   * Over 1.3 Gigabytes of Valuable Linux files
   * Linux documentation
   * Source code

The Linux Archive set can also be purchased with your choice of a Debian 1.2,
Slackware 3.2 or Red Hat 4.1 Linux distribution for just $5.99
or a 5 CD-ROM set for just $9.99 (shipping/handling charges apply).

1.  ORDERING INFORMATION
- - ------------------------
To order with your chargecard, you can use our *SECURED* web page at:

                        http://www.cheapbytes.com

have Web access.

Shipping charges will be applied depending on destination.  Orders for
just this product will be shipped via U.S. First Class Mail or U.S. Airmail
depending on destination.  For shipping and handling charges, please review
our Web page.  All prices are in U.S. dollars.

International and chargecard orders are both gladly accepted.
Checks and money orders are accepted which are drawn in U.S. dollars.
Please see our web page to acquire an order form.

For shipments in the United States and Canada, a check in U.S. dollars
can be sent in the amount of $9.49 for archive set only or $10.99 for
archive set and your choice of Linux Distribution to cover shipping
and handling to:

CheapBytes
P.O. Box 2714
Lodi, CA 95241

COD orders are not accepted for this product.  For international
orders, please see our shipping schedule at www.cheapbytes.com/shiprate.htm

2.  AVAILABILITY
- - ----------------
The product will be shipping the week of April 28th.  Orders will
be processed on a first come, first served basis.  Orders are now
being accepted.  The product is in production.

3.  TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- - ------------------------
Please review our Web page for Shipping and Handling charges.

4.  OTHER LINUX RELATED PRODUCTS
- - --------------------------------

Slackware 3.2 CD with 2 CD-ROM Archive Set   $  5.99 ea
Red Hat 4.1 CD with 2 CD-ROM Archive Set     $  5.99 ea.
Debian 1.2 CD with 2 CD-ROM Archive SET      $  5.99 ea.
5 CD-ROM Set of Linux Files                  $  9.99 ea
LINUX Man Pages 2nd Edition  NEW!            $ 26.00 ea

5.  COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- - -------------------------
The Linux kernel is Copyright 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Linus Torvalds (others
hold copyrights on some of the drivers, filesystems, and other parts of the
kernel) and is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

*** Various other copyrights apply. See the documentation accompanying the
software packages for full details.

6.  DISCLAIMER
- - -------------------------
Not responsible for typographical errors or information given to Cheap*Bytes
incorrectly from manufacturers and/or suppliers.  See our web page for
current pricing and policy information.  Prices subject to change without
notice.

Cheap*Bytes specializes in discounted computer software and books.  We offer
a variety of Linux products.  Through efficient use of the internet, we
are able to offer great prices on great products!

       Cheap*Bytes  -  P.O. Box 2714  -  Lodi  -  CA 95241  -  USA
                           FAX  -  209-367-8518

*See number 3 for terms and conditions.

- --