Posted message

Post by Diomidis Spinelli » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:00:02

I posted the enclosed message to the COLA group with the intent of
reaching the moderator, but saw it appear on our server.  It hope it was
just a local problem, and not a configuration bug that allowed the
message to spread.  My apologies if it was indeed globally posted;
please post it if it wasn't and you consider it appropriate for the
group.

All the best,

Diomidis

[ Attached Message ]

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:39:12 +0300
Subject: Reading open source code
A quick note to inform my fellow Linux developers that my book "Code
Reading: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2003) is now
available.  The book details how to read an understand a system's source
code.  All 600 examples I use in the book are drawn from real-world open
source projects.  For more details
<http://www.spinellis.gr/codereading>.

--
Diomidis Spinellis                      Assistant Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)

1. Caching Cern httpd 3.0 does not forward POST messages

We have installed a Caching Cern httpd 3.0
We are having problems with http requests that use POSTs.
It looks as if they are not forwarded, but handled by the httpd.

Who has an answer to this ? Do we have to build a cgi to forward POST?

--
Peter Linssen                         Network Management
Philips Research Laboratories         tel. +31 40 744273

2. installing mirror on linux

3. What can you do if someone erase your posted message with your email address?

4. 2.5.69 drivers/bluetooth/hci_usb.c USB_ZERO_PACKET

5. Posting Messages Using Sendmail

6. Linux SuSE 8.0 Can't find HD

7. Posting message to kernel

8. Hardware support notes for the kernel crypto API (2.5+)

9. Can't send mail or post messages!

10. NNTP error posting messages

11. ARRG: Posting messages to newsgroups (using c++)..

12. How Come I post messages here but I never see them but others seem to ?

13. Leafnode not posting messages