Linux article in "Technolog", and a New Mosaic Info Server

Linux article in "Technolog", and a New Mosaic Info Server

Post by CB » Tue, 26 Apr 1994 02:20:26

Hi,

I sat up another Linux Mosaic Info Server. It contains an article that
I wrote for a magazine called "Technolog" (March 1994 issue). The
University of Minnesota Institue of Technology Award-winning magazine.
Come check it out.

The main document shown on the server is the initial version, which
was more technical. The final published version is more geared toward
the general audience.

The server also contains a hypertext link to Matt Welsh's Linux Mosaic
Page on sunsite.unc.edu.  And also, it has the Linus Torvald's
recording of how he says "Linux".

It's sitting on:
http://lenti.med.umn.edu
It is a computational biology mosaic site.

To get to my article directly, you could do:
http://lenti.med.umn.edu/~chi/technolog.html

If someone is interested, I can upload it to sunsite.

Future expansion of the server is expected.  :)

--Ed

-Dumping messy-dos, running Linux!--Ask me about Linux!-
--

Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.