Post by Neil McNeigh » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

- --

2. One package, Lots of machines

4. LSI SATA Raid controller

5. LUG Talk Wishlist - Need speakers! (Davis, CA)

6. I am having trouble setting up KDE, and any help would be most appreciated

7. LUG: Speakers needed in Northern California

8. Apache/Error Handler/Location:

9. CA LUG ISO Speakers!

10. Speakers or LUGs near Peterborough, ON, CA?

11. LUG in Davis looking for speakers

12. LUG: Looking for speakers