COMMERCIAL/WANTED: A business case for SoftWindows 95 for Linux ?

COMMERCIAL/WANTED: A business case for SoftWindows 95 for Linux ?

Post by Harald Mil » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

1. A truly evil attempt: Softwindows 95 HP-UX 10.20 grafted to Linux?

Even though there are rumblings of the slight possiblity of a native Linux
port of SoftWindows 95/98, I was wondering: has anybody gotten the HP-UX
version run on Linux? I ask because I know many other HP-UX packages run
on Linux (Lotus Notes, for example), because both are POSIX compliant
(HP-UX strictly so). Hope somebody knows how to do this.

TIA!

--

------------< Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy New York >----------
--------< Major: Information Technology >---< Minor: Philosophy >--------

2. Modem sharing

3. SoftWindows 95 on Solaris/Intel

4. Mouse

5. SoftWindows 95 on Sparc 5's....

6. Can't get SCSI DAT to work

7. Experiences running SoftWindows 95 4.0

8. vncserver

9. SoftWindows 95

10. softwindows 95

11. SoftWindows 95 or Alternative..

12. Commercial: Linux World Book 95 from UCR

13. Windoze 95 and Red Hat Commercial Linux 2.0