type1inst-0.5b - Type 1 font installation utility

type1inst-0.5b - Type 1 font installation utility

Post by James Macnico » Thu, 29 May 1997 04:00:00

1. Postscript Type 1 (pfb), Unicode Font Installation

I am trying to create and install a large character set font with
approximately 1000 characters aranged by unicode.
How do I create an .enc (Encodings File) for this font?
Where can I get documentation for this file format?
Or at the very least, where can I find an .enc file for a MultiByte
Font (i.e. CJK)?

2. metakey alt for vi's Escape?

3. True Type Font Installation: How?

4. configuring interface

5. Type 1 fonts installation

6. Upgrading from IDE to SCSI Disk on 4.2

7. True Type Fonts to PostScript Type 1

8. apache or enterprise

9. True Type Font Setup: Fonts Look Bold on Edges

10. converting Adobe Type Basic font names to X11 font names

11. Tools for converting TrueType or Type 1 fonts to common X font formats

12. Help, Qaplus type utilities for unix?

13. Available: Recursive 'file' Type Report Utility