Post by zlsiia » Wed, 02 Nov 1994 00:38:00

The first meeting of the Manchester Linux User Group will
be on 22 November 1994 from 19:00 to 21:00 at the University
of Manchester.  The meeting will be in room G9 of the
Manchester Computing Centre, the building on Oxford Road
between the Precinct Centre (the building with a bridge over
Oxford Road) and the Mathematics Building (the 14 storey tower).
Further information, together with a map, can be obtained
from the World Wide Web; see http://www.mcc.ac.uk under
'MCC supplied pages'.  By email, contact

By telephone, ring +44 161 275 6035 (Dr. Le Blanc).

--

Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.

1. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)

The Permian Basin Linux Users Group (http://www.pblug.org) is forming to
promote the use, exchange of knowledge, and advocacy of Linux in the Permian
Basin area of West Texas, servicing Midland, Odessa, Greenwood, Andrews,
Kermit, and other surrounding communities.

Please visit our website and join our mailing list (function available as
soon as my work schedule permits) if you live in the area and are interested

mailing list is not yet online at the time you read this post.

We are still in the process of locating space for meetings, etc., so if
other LUG members in different locations can give me advice on how to make
our debut as successful as possible, please drop me a line! Long live Linux!

Respectfully,
Joe A. Burnett

(remove nospam from email address above)

2. UDP traffic > port 1000 is blocked on the system

3. Manchester user group contact

4. Xlib error

6. Question about Xview

7. user and group management - how to emulate groups into groups in linux ?

8. sed help?