Post by cricke » Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:00:00

2. Fix RELOC_HIDE miscompilation

4. Hi+help...LInux+comps(period)

6. Toshiba 2505CDS and XFree86

8. yppasswd problem

10. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)

11. Settup up a Sun System Admin User Group in Ottawa

12. user and group management - how to emulate groups into groups in linux ?