Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly Joint Introduction

Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly Joint Introduction

Post by Michael R. Johnst » Sun, 20 Feb 1994 00:58:36

The staffs of The Linux Journal and Morse Telecommunications are pleased to
announce that a joint introduction of The Linux Journal and The Linux
Quarterly CDROM, Winter '94, will be held at the Raritan Center
Exposition Hall in Edison New Jersey, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
February 19th-21st. Show hours are from 10AM to 4PM, Saturday and Sunday and
10AM to 3PM on Monday.

The introduction will take place at Morse Telecom's booth. On hand will be a
representative of the Linux Journal, in addition to the Morse Telecom staff.
We welcome all in the general area to stop by and meet with us. You'll also
have the chance to inspect, first-hand, copies of both the Linux Journal
and the The Linux Quarterly.

For directions to the show, please call (908) 417-1444.

We look forward to meeting many of you there.
--
Michael R. Johnston

Morse Telecommunications

1. Linux Journal/Linux Quarterly: Joint Announcement

[...]

2. Win95 to be 32bit in 1997! Whoppie!

3. Linux Journal/Free Software Journal?

4. ilu vs omniOrb Corba

5. Journal Review - Linux Journal

6. WaveLAN 802.11 Drivers for Linux

7. Comp.os.linux.* listed in Linux Journal?

8. Lost man pages?

9. PC-PLUS, Linux CDROM, Linux journal, suggestion for publishers

10. Linux Journal -- a Magazine on Linux

11. Linux Journal or Linux Magazine

12. Linux Press & Linux Journal Good News

13. Linux Journal or Linux Mag