USERFS ALPHA version 0.4 uploaded to sunsite

USERFS ALPHA version 0.4 uploaded to sunsite

Post by Jeremy Fitzhardin » Wed, 20 Apr 1994 01:38:09

I have uploaded userfs to sunsite.unc.edu.  For the moment it will
be in the pub/Linux/Incoming directory, but I hope it will soon
appear in pub/Linux/ALPHA/userfs.

See my announcement here from late last week for more details.

        Jeremy Fitzhardinge

--

Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.