Mbuf questions -- thanks

Post by Neophytos Iacov » Tue, 09 Mar 1993 07:53:03

  I just wanted to thank all of the people who posted here, and who
  sent me mail in regards to my mbuf questions, Again, thanks!!

Neophytos Iacovou

Computer Science Department                         ...!rutgers!umn-cs!iacovou

1. Who can give me some clues about mbuf?thanks!

hi,all!
  I am a newbie to mbuf.Now I do some work about buffer.So I want
someone to give me some clues about mbuf.For example:
  1.what are advantages and disadvantages of mbuf?
  2.what are differences between of mbuf and sk_buf that is
implementation in Linux kernel and which is more superior and why?
  3.what are there be other buffers and what is some information about
them?
  4.what are some applications in ipv6/ipSec of mbuf?
   Thanks for any help in advance!
   Best Regards!

2. Users are never logged out?

3. Thank you, question: Book, question: Word Processor!

4. Multicast not appearing to work

5. thank you - thank you??

6. Terminating idle? How

7. Thank you Joern Staudt(joesta), want u great help, thanks a lot .

8. pppd and OpenBSD

9. SCO UNIX mbuf equivalent?

10. karl denninger asks for news from people who have mbuf-related networking problems

11. include file for struct mbuf

12. Mbuf cluster allocation failed Error

13. Running out of MBUF. HELP!