linux, c++, imap development in Houston

Post by Scott Mea » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:56:55

Hi,

I have been retained by a mid-sized, profitable, software company in
Houston to find a Sr. C++ Linux developer with internet protocol
experience for a contract or contract to hire position.

We can put together a very attractive package,

Would you be interested in looking at this?

Please reply,

Scott Mears
281.955.6700

1. C++ (Was: Win32 development tools vs UNIX development tools)

: :
: : Personally I believe C++ leaped off the edge, and they should have
: : never added templates, but that is my personal opinion.
:
: I think implicit instantiation of templates was definitely jumping off
: the deep end. Explicit instantiation seems more reasonable and within
: the realm of human capabilities to implement robustly.
:

Can someone explain this to me?  I don't know much about compiler
implementation, and would like to know why templates are so troublesome.
As a developer, I find them very useful.

: Larry Edwards
--
Jerry J. Shekhel

                ,    ,                         ,
"Is maith liom Mi Mheain an tSamhraidh." - M. Ni Chobhthaigh

2. calling out?

3. WWW Page for C++ Tools (was Re: Unix Development software - C++ etc.)

4. Problem Compiling rdesktop

5. Plug-Ins using C++

6. Real player 7 on SuSE (6.2)

7. Linux C++ Development Environments?

8. Solaris 2.5.1, Recommended and year 2000 patch clusters - FLEXlm

9. The C/C++ development tools under linux

10. Is there aIntegrated Development Tool like Borland C++, Borland J++ for linux?

11. Why is C++ Development Better on Linux?

12. Best Linux C++/C Development Tools?

13. C/C++ development IDEs for Linux