Location of automatic reply generator.

Post by Jonathan Ki » Fri, 15 Mar 1991 03:36:54

to be standard in the Berkeley Unix release (try the man page to see
if you have it.)  Also, here is a message I received  from Tim
Theisen:

bsd sources.
You can find it on ftp.uu.net in the directory bsd-sources/usr.bin/vacation.
It keeps track of addresses and only responds once per week.  The time is
settable.  It does not respond to mail from root, MAILER-DEMON, etc.  It
only repsonds to mail explicitly to you.  It replies with a message that
you have constructed which can have whatever special headers you desire.

Hope this helps, ...Tim

Tim Theisen             Department of Computer Sciences
Systems Programmer      University of Wisconsin-Madison

(608)262-0438           Madison, WI   53706

1. automatic makefile generator...

I'm in the process of inheriting a system of several hundred programs (all
c/c++).  The system is pretty clean (I assume) at this moment.  However, I will
have to start making changes to said system asap.  I'm not looking forward to
building a makefile by hand for this.  Is there, by chance, a program or
utility that will automatically generate a makefile based upon the includes?

Thanks muchly...

Lee

2. Wireless network

3. Automatic dendency generator?

4. S3 Vision 864 Modelines & Clocks?

5. Automatic dependency generator

6. atime-patch again...

7. Automatic password generator

8. my wgetnstr() doesn't work.

9. automatic mail reply

10. automatic email reply with URL content

11. automatic reply on incoming mail: HOW???

12. automatic reply databank...

13. automatic e-mail reply