Solaris Permiteters in Streams question

Post by Benjamin Kaufm » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if it is possible to have an inner and outer perimeter
and make entry into the service routine as a reader rather than a
writer?

Thanks.

Ben Kaufman

Anti Spam - change domain to pobox.com

1. Solaris x86 failure to push streams module into network stream

I just build a streams driver module. It was installed into the system
with add_drv and loaded with modload. I also set up a device in the
/devices and /dev for it. When I try to install it into my network
stream I get the following message.

ifconfig: fail to insert module: base: Invalid argument

It appears that the module "base" cannot be found. Any suggestions?

Steve West

3. URGENT STREAMS pseudodevice/kernel stream head question

4. CERN 3.0 proxy - with SSL patch

5. Port of Streams Driver to Solaris... LOCK_ALLOC question

6. /usr/bin/clear: /dev/null: cannot create

7. Solaris 2.8 Streams question

8. The Webalizer 0.98

9. Solaris 5.8 ip streams module question

10. Solaris Streams Question

11. Solaris 2.x STREAMS questions

12. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

13. Code fragments/plug-ins for solaris?