HOT requirement!!

Post by Jay » Sat, 08 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Software Solutions Inc., has a very HOT requirement for a Unix, C, C++
consultant who has knowledge of CORBA and JAVA. The project is
development of an Equities and Derivaties database at a financial
securities firm in downtown New York.

Our client is in New York City. This is a 6+ months consulting
requirement. the position MUST be filled this week.

Following are the Job details:

Job: Unix, C, C++, CORBA programmer analyst.
Requirement: Financial industry experience is a MUST.
Rate:OPEN
Length: 6+ months
Location: New York

availibility and rate.

1. HOT Requirement!!

Software Solutions Inc., has a very HOT requirement for a Unix, C, C++
consultant who has knowledge of CORBA and JAVA. The project is
development of an Equities and Deriavaties database at a financial
securities firm in downtown New York.

Our client is in New York City. This is a 6+ months consulting
requirement. the position MUST be filled this week.

Following are the Job details:

Job: Unix, C, C++, CORBA programmer analyst.
Requirement: Financial industry experience is a MUST.
Rate:OPEN
Length: 6+ months
Location: New York

availibility and rate.

2. sony cdu6201

3. CDE File Manager Stability under Solaris 2.6

4. Location of latest aha2742 driver

5. I DID NOT WRITE/SEND 'I LOVE LITTLE BOYS'!!!!

6. How Hot is too hot?

7. Hot/cold allocation -- swsusp can not handle hot pages

8. Hard-disks... How hot is *too* hot?

9. hot-plug and hot-swap

10. how hot is too hot?