DDI DKI

Post by Sandeep Kum » Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:28:02

Is there any net.site storing DDI, DKI documentation ?
TNX.

Sandeep

1. DDI/DKI for writing device driver on Solaris 2.X

Hi. Everyone.
I am interested in DDI/DKI for writing device driver on Solaris 2.X.
But, I have few knowledge of them.
Please let me know how to get the related infomation.
If you have much information of them, please teach me.

Thnakyou in advance.

Soomyung Park

2. Im trying to land a jod doing QA Does anyone know where I can find?

3. non DDI/DKI callouts from solaris 2.5 drivers

4. Converting my home movies to MPEG?

5. SVR4 DDI/DKI -- how do I signal a process

6. X hangs !!!

7. Mailing list for kernel/DDI/DKI developers?

8. dhcpcd help

9. DDI/DKI kernel functions for current time

10. 2.2.x->2.3.x DKI changes

11. Solaris DDI Register Numbers

12. Problem with DDI/DDK DMA for UNIX SVR4

13. Solaris DDI and Linux