UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

Post by Tom Millingto » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

We have a client in the Middle East who needs a DEC UNIX trainer
(User, Admin, TCP/IP Networking) for 3 weeks, commencing mid-November 1997.
If you can help, or know someone that can, please contact me as soon as
possible.

--
Regards
Tom Millington

Web Site http://www.2m.co.uk/2mhome

1. UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

We have a client in the Middle East who needs a DEC UNIX trainer
(User, Admin, TCP/IP Networking) for 3 weeks, commencing mid-November 1997.
If you can help, or know someone that can, please contact me as soon as
possible.

--
Regards
Tom Millington
2M Limited
Tel +44 (0) 1647 231686

Web Site http://www.2m.co.uk/2mhome

2. Help on ISDN dialin

3. Why msgsnd returns EPERM

4. always the same - top, systat and kernel symbols

5. DDS4 Compression and ufsdump

6. DEC UNIX Trainer available!

7. Linux: the biggest Unix of 1997

8. Weekly SunFlash - November - Week 3