Need help in FreeBsd

Post by Joke » Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:03:05

Hi! I hav einstalled FreeBsd on my computer and I'm not with it
Tell me please can i install an external modem on it

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke

2. minicom cannot initialized modem

3. Need Help on setting up getty for dial-ins

4. ISA SoundBlaster 16 SCSI-II sol'n to PCI/SCSI-II lack of support??

5. Netscape Plug-ins under Freebsd ??

6. Help : Network card installation problems in RedHat 4.2

7. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help

8. new install question

9. HELP WITH DIAL INS

10. New HOWTO....HOWTO-Hose-RedHat-Installation (help!)

11. FreeBSD network configuration help needed!

12. New FreeBSD User Needs A Little Help

13. Need help with Freebsd behind a Proxy