Storage Network Design Engineer .......... Boulder CO

Storage Network Design Engineer .......... Boulder CO

Post by Don Desjardin » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:01:10

I represent a Boulder Colorado based company who is currently hiring top
storage area network (SAN) design and development engineers.  The company is
in the process of hiring the core engineering team that will drive the
design and build a new breed of storage area networking devices.   We are
looking for OS and Network internals software developers to build the
drivers and OS for the next generation of SAN devices.   Software
professional that have a track record of success and experience in building
storage-related products, such as:
  a.. Storage Networking
  b.. Network Attached Storage systems (NAS)
  c.. Storage Area Networks systems (SAN)
  d.. RAID
  e.. distributed or clustered storage systems
  f.. highly available storage systems
  g.. backup products and archive products
  h.. remote mirroring products
  i.. storage virtualization products
  j.. storage management products
  k.. Knowledge of iSCSI (Storage over IP)
  l.. Direct experience with TCP/IP and storage protocols, like NFS and CIFS
  m.. Direct experience with either Linux or Windows NT/2000 internals
(especially storage)
  n.. Knowledge of Infiniband
In essence we are hiring highly skilled engineers who know the intricacies
of the operating systems layers, stacks, protocol, etc and can apply that
knowledge in the building of sophisticated Storage Networking Systems.

This is a true ground floor opportunity to join a privately held company
with a bright future and tremendous growth potential.  The current company
is  made up of some true innovators of  software and storage design.  We are
small with a great culture, no politics and extreme cutting edge technology.
The design platform will be Linux, NT, C, TCP/IP, iSCSI, NFS, and CIFS.  We
are offering competitive salaries, real offices (not cubes),  good benefits
and stock options.

If you or someone you know with the right stuff would like to discuss this
exciting new company please contact me directly and I will be more than
happy to supply more information.

Thank You

Don Desjardins
Senior Staffing Consultant
Boulder Colorado
719-527-6774

(( PLEASE NOTE ...  I am an agent of the company and not a recruiting
firm. ))

Post by Don Desjardin » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:21:37

[...]

1. Storage Solutions Engineer(Bay Area, LA, San Diego, CA; Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ)

You will conduct interviews with key management and staff; utilize
system software tools to gather required system statistics; analyze
data, develop reports and simulate various configurations; formulate
recommendations, methodology and develop tactical plan. Client
interface, project management and solutions design. Perform enterprise
infrastructure assessments (EIA); conduct SMS readiness reviews.
Travel is required. 25% Bonus; notebook with homeoffice provided.

5+ years storage configuration planning for S/390 and open systems.
Unix, NT, HP-UX, Sun, Veritas.  SAN &/or NAS. Fibre Channel protocols.
McData, Brocade, Gadzoox, Ancor. Disaster recovery planning and backup
recovery strategy recommendations. Pre-sales a plus.

Excellent communication skills - written, verbal/presentation.

Health/Life/Dental/Disability Insurance; Paid Vacation & Sick Leave,
401(k), Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training

Contact:  Gloria Walker
          Hitachi Data Systems

          800-444-1085  x4473
          770-673-4473 (direct)
          770-671-9096 (fax)
       (email resume as word document)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. wrong major or minor number?

3. JOB OPEN AT NETWORK DESIGN CO

4. Flushing modem's buffer

5. US-CO-Boulder- Unix C++ CNE Oracle

6. How to install Alan's patches?

7. US-CO-Denver/Boulder-Unix Admins

8. HTTPd: "invalid CGI ref getwd: can't open"

9. Internals expert wanted. Boulder, CO

10. US-CO-Boulder UNIX, Oracle, C++

11. US-CO-BOULDER-UNIX C++ CNE ORACLE

12. Job openings in Boulder, CO

13. JOBS: IP Switching Guru needed - Boulder, CO