related simple thing

Post by Mark Ina » Tue, 27 Feb 1996 04:00:00

        I need to strip out the IP numbers that telnet
gives you when you do a telnet (so the simple users
don't know what's going on...but then the real danger
is not the simple users..) I tried this:
telnet <B> <B's port> | grep -v <B's ip number>
it kind of works! but now i can't see what I'm typing
until I hit a return, and it seems to give me an extra carriage
return and line feed after login: passwd: and all my prompts.
hmm! I guess it makes sense since grep does things line by
line... any ideas on how to make the session a little smoother
while still stripping away the first two lines of the whole session?
-Mark

1. Can anyone help me in http related things?

Hai

i have started to work in http related project.Can anyone help me in
the following requirement:

i have to send messages from one linux machine to another linux machine
using APACHE server and only C interface(Not using any scripting).if
anyone briefs me how to achieve this, i will be gratefull.

Thanx.

senthil.

2. Gnome fonts too small

3. Profiles, home directories and related things

4. What a day...

5. Can anyone help me in http related things

6. getting "execv" error when using print filter

7. Screwy libraries and things I think might be related...

8. Installing Solaris 9 without X11 ...

9. Simple RAS related question!!

10. Need help for a so simple thing...

11. Doing simple things with AIX PS/2

12. not a programmer but need simple ? thing done

13. How can I get these simple things ??