Can you send me a picture of a women wearing nothing but PANTYHOSE
1. Hey, Claire, hey James (Bond, from MI6)
Culled from the Melbourne Age:
Microsoft has been repeatedly castigated for woeful levels of security on its
products, and Friday's humiliation did not come as a great
The break-in was the latest in a string of security breaches
products and networks that the company has tackled, often
hackers have pointed out the loopholes.
The Lovebug and Melissa viruses were able to wreak such
costing corporate e-mail systems tens of billions of dollars,
Microsoft repeatedly ignored criticisms of security
vulnerabilities in its
A similar complacency led to the company being forced to
close its Hotmail
e-mail service last year after a security breach allowed
anyone to read
subscribers' personal messages.
Still need a 56-year old kid to rub your nose in it, James?
2. Request FAQ and Mailing List
5. Hey Judge Kelly - EAT THIS!!
6. Warning: unknown pci device please read /include/linux/pci.h
7. Hey Flatty
8. How to do "rusers" on remote machines?
9. ah the road leads to global gold, hey?
11. Hey Rich Teer
12. Hey, whatever happend to Ken?
13. Hey Microsoft: quit guffing and start competing!