Q: Synchronous STREAMS

Post by David Bros » Wed, 18 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm writing STREAMS drivers/modules for Solaris 2.5 platform.

Does anyone knows (or even heard of) what "Synchronous STREAMS"
is, and where can I get some information relating this subject ??
It is supposed to be something to do with the qinit structure
of a STREAMS module, and an extension of it (the structure definition
is found in <sys/stream.h> header file).

Thanks in advance,

David

1. Q:Synchronous STREAMS

Hello,

I'm writing STREAMS drivers/modules for Solaris 2.5 platform.

Does anyone knows (or even heard of) what "Synchronous STREAMS"
is, and where can I get some information relating this subject ??
It is supposed to be something to do with the qinit structure
of a STREAMS module, and an extension of it (the structure definition
is found in <sys/stream.h> header file).

Thanks in advance,

David

2. A problem with a netra-4000 (Solaris 2.5.1)

3. Q: Synchronous STREAMS

4. Apache-Tomcat Problem

5. win4lin 4.0 rpm

6. URGENT STREAMS pseudodevice/kernel stream head question

7. clearing message queues

8. WANTED Streams Performance Study SVR3/SVR4 to non Streams comm SW

9. copy/divide (video)stream into two streams

10. iosched: effect of streaming read on streaming write

11. how do i divide/copy one stream into two streams through a named pipe???

12. Streaming Windows Media Audio IN -> Streaming MP3 Out?