Project: Linux Alpha information archive

Project: Linux Alpha information archive

Post by Nils Faerbe » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello Linux Alpha users!
Some of will already have noticed that information on Linux Alpha is very
rare on the net and that in most cases the information is existent but
scattered all around the world on very mysterious places.
I am starting a project to collect valuable information on running Linux on
Alphas, common problems and their solutions and any
documentation/information that could be useful for an efficient use of Linux
Alpha. For this purpose I have setup a couple of pages already containing
some information I gathered together but still lacking many others. Maybe we
can work together and help Linux Alpha to spread more than it already has.
You can find the pages at
  http://www.home.unix-ag.org/nils/Alpha/index.html

Please feel free to send additions, comments or anything else you think
could be useful!
CU
  nils

--

Student of computer science      http://www.si.unix-ag.org/~nils/
Unix user group, University of Siegen, Germany

Siegen ... the arctic rain forest!
--

Post by Nils Faerbe » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

: You can find the pages at
:   http://www.home.unix-ag.org/nils/Alpha/index.html
This URL is still valid but the new and from now on official URL will be
  http://www.unix-ag.org/Linux-Alpha/

: Please feel free to send additions, comments or anything else you think
: could be useful!
This is also still valid ;)

CU
  nils

--

Student of computer science      http://www.si.unix-ag.org/~nils/
Unix user group, University of Siegen, Germany

Siegen ... the arctic rain forest!
--

1. where can i get linux router project source code information...

Hi,
          I want to try the linux router project source compilation.
where can i get cvs servers information..

COuld any one give the knowledge...

thanks,
srinivas.
http://nagasrinivasv.reach.at

v.nagasrinivas
b4,q1,6th floor,cybertowers,
hi-tech city, madhapur,
Hyderabad-500033
INDIA.
ph:091-040-3110200

--
Posted from ns.stph.net [196.12.32.2]

2. System log files

3. Hot: Alpha-Linux MultiMedia Project call for resume

4. Screen savers

5. Information on Alpha Linux/DU binary compatibility?

6. SUN LDAP, Netscape LDAP (SUN), OPENLDAP, which one?????

7. Secure Linux Project/ Exokernel Project???

8. Micron p166 Plus problems

9. Project LIMP - The Linux Image Montage Project

10. Submit Your Projects Logo to LIMP - The Linux Image Montage Project

11. Project Manager for Linux: Mr Project

12. Announcing Project LIMP - The Linux Image Montage Project

13. Information on sheared and archive libraryies