GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!!

Post by krishn » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:29:50

      HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!!
      READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
      I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try
it. A little
      while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
like you are now,
      and came across an article similar to this that
said you could make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of
      $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a
scam,but
      like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said
      that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the
      article. You then place your own name and address
in the bottom of
      the list at #6, and post the article in at least
200 newsgroups.
      (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So
after thinking it
      over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I
      figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps
and $6.00,
      right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
WHAT!!...
      within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!
I was shocked! I
      figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in. In my
      first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
second week I had
      made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I
had over
      $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I
      have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
still coming in
      rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps,
I have spent more
      than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
works and most
      importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you
print a copy of this
      article NOW, so you can get the information off of
it as you need it.
      I promise you that if you follow the directions
exactly, that you
      will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing
      something so easy!
      Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!
(print it out or
      download it.) Follow the simple directions and
watch the money come in!
      It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only
$6.00 (Plus postage)

      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
indecent; it is not
      illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
works!!!!
      If all of the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive
      extraordinary dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE:
      Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000
or more can be
      yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
successful because of
      the honesty and integrity of the participants.
Please continue its
      success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
      You will now become part of the Mail Order
business. In this business
      your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
service. You are in
      the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large corporations are
      happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
the money made
      from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
which is made from
      people like you and me asking to be included in
that list.
      Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
the following on
      each piece of paper;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST. Now
      get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
the 6 pieces of
      paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope (to prevent
      thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal
      them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of
      paper stating the above phrase, your name and
address, and a $1.00
      bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
      LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
you are paying for
      it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
little worried
      about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
out with the U.S.
      Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
that it is indeed
      legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

      #1) Jeff Millan
            1113 N. 19 ?
            McAllen,TX 78501

      #2) Jhon Edwards
            9412 Molokai Dr.
            Huntington Beach, CA 92646

      #3) KEVIN LEE
            8377 APT. I MONTGOMERY RUN RD.
            ELLICOTT CITY MD 21043

      #4) Christopher Lechner
            3211 SE 152nd. AVE.
            Vancouver, WA 98683

      #5) Zack Brown
            2413 E. Vanowen AVE.
            Orange, CA 92867

      #6) SAI MIRITHU
            #08-55,BLK 541,
            WOODLANDS DRIVE 16,
            SINGAPORE-730541.

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move
      the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc...) and add YOUR
      Name as number 6 on the list.

      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as
      close to original as possible. Now, post your
amended article to at
      least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to
24,000 groups) All
      you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make!
      This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
refer to Title 18
      Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
      Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
whenever you need money,
      you can use it again, and again.

      PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants and by
their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If
you are of
      integrity, the program will continue and the money
that so many
      others have received will come your way.

 If you don't pay the person the measly $1.00,
chances are
 that they are not going to put you on their list,
and therefore
 you will not recive any money.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address
sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people send you.
      This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
service. (Also, it might
      be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
reduce the risk of mail theft.)

      So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed,
      six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List
      Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move
up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will
      be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
an opportunity for
      only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above) Send
      it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business!

      ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---
---------
      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire
letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of
this letter and
      drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,
and select 'copy'
      from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into the
      computer's memory.

      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your
cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
select 'paste'. This will
      paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
can add your name
      to the list.

      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
If
      you want to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always
      have this file to go back to.

      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
searching for
      various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
chat sites,
      discussions.)

      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting paste
      from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
be the header that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a
      particular group, click the post message button.
You're done with
      your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All
you have to do is
      jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
you get the hang of
      it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup!
      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
      MINIMUM OF 200**
      That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! You may eventually want to
rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you
      will receive. If
      you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to use, as long as
      the postman will deliver it.
      **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

      Now the WHY part:
      Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name
at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons
      who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each
      of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me,
now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only
5 replies each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn
      around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
and only receive 5
      replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
OK, now here is the
      fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM
200 letters with
      my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me
      $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
this message to 200
      newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200
      newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name
is no longer on the
      list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send
      out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
your name at number 6
      again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you
      realize that thousands of people all over the world
are joining the
      internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST
LIKE YOU are
      now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think
      so... People have said, &quote;what if the plan is
played out and no
      one sends you the money? So what! What are the
chances of that
      happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest
      people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are
      willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000
to 50,000 new
      users, every day, with thousands of those joining
the actual
      internet.
      Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
really
      work.
 P.S. If you don't pay the person the measly
$1.00, chances are
 that they are not going to put you on their list,
and therefore
 you will not recive any money.

.

1. money money money.

Just from  home  you could make a fortune just click  on  this
http://www.skynary.com/al-sraj/ and follow  the steps to join now. thank i
have  received 3 cheques already in us dollars. it works now my sisters
will  receive a cheque next  week.

2. etherboot question

3. : mo buishet "MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY"

4. Modem Question

5. Money, money, money

6. Which version for my computer

7. $$$$$$ GREAT MONEY $$$$$$$$

8. ANYONE USING "HDB" SETUP FOR UUCP PLEASE READ.

9. Great Chance To Make Money!

10. $$$$$$ GREAT MONEY $$$$$$$$

11. Great Chance To Make Money!

12. $$$$$$ GREAT MONEY $$$$$$$$