C-Forge IDE v1.1-7 is out!

Post by Nevi » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

   C-Forge is a multi-user integrated development environment that
provides full project management and complete edit/compile/debug cycle
support. Features:
* Complete abstraction of the "makefile" concept.
* Project Manager-Visual presentation of project structure and
   component status using a dependency tree and a separate
   "desktop" area showing work in progress. (Changes affect other
   users only after the modules are returned back into the project).
* Support for C/C++, Perl, Tcl, Java, Python, Qt, Pascal,
   FORTRAN and Assembler projects.
* Fully configurable integrated editor with context highlighting,
   collapse/expand, auto indentation, multi-level undo, bookmarks, and
   jump-to-build-error.
* Intuitive dragNdrop functionality enabled throughout the environment.
* Ability to "import" external makefiles and much more.
* Free and full-featured evaluation copies available.
* Many more!

   Full feature set available at:
      http://www.codeforge.com/features.htm
   Web site:
      http://www.codeforge.com

1. Code Forge, Inc. is proud to announce C-Forge v1.2.

Code Forge, Inc. is proud to announce C-Forge v1.2.

On Friday, April 16, 1999 version 1.2 was released containing many new
features  We are sure you will be interested in:

* A new desktop with split table, tabbed panels and integrated File
Manager.
   Multi-buffer SMED.

* Symbol Completion for C, C++, Objective C, Perl, Ada and Python.

* Many other enhancements and features.

We have also released an evaluation version on DEC Tru64 Unix (Digital
Unix).

Come to our web site and check it out!!!!
http://www.codeforge.com

--
Nevin Kaplan - Director of Marketing
Code Forge, Inc.

2. execute a function using its 'name' in 'C'

3. C-Forge IDE v1.2 now available for Alpha Linux

4. Default Gateway interferes with PPP?

5. C-Forge v1.0 Integrated Development Environment

6. HELP with posix shell.

7. launch script from a CD

8. C-Forge IDE