Alphalinux.org dead?

Post by Mike » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi All,

Been trying for a couple of days to access the Alphalinux.org website.
They seem to have vanished. I tried to go to www.theshell.com whom was
hosting the site but they seem to have died as well.

Mike N
Remove the .spamnot to reply

Alphalinux.org dead?

Post by David Addiso » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Same from here (aka the UK).

But, you could always try alphalinux.com which is very weird.

Sorry, can't help otherwise, doesn't a guy from API maintain it ? They're
based in Boston MA, so it may spring to life when they wake up ....

Addy.

Post by h0l0gRa » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> Hi All,

> Been trying for a couple of days to access the Alphalinux.org website.
> They seem to have vanished. I tried to go to www.theshell.com whom was
> hosting the site but they seem to have died as well.

> Mike N
> Remove the .spamnot to reply

Both works from here ,Finland.

alphalinux.org ,ip 63.236.138.10
theshell.com ,ip 63.236.138.5
--
YOW!!  What should the entire human race DO??  Consume a fifth of
CHIVAS REGAL, ski * down MT. EVEREST, and have a wild SEX WEEKEND!

Alphalinux.org dead?

Post by Mike » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Well I just tried it and it seems to be alive and well again.

Cool!

Mike N