Alpha Wks 255 + PBXGB-AA Graphics + RedHat

Alpha Wks 255 + PBXGB-AA Graphics + RedHat

Post by Peter S F Lu » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have sucessfully installing Red Hat v5.2 on an AlphaStation 255
with the PBXGB-AA Graphics card installed. However, I can't configure
the X Server to work. I have tried the TGA and SVGA Servers. Both said
that they can't find the screen. Can anyone tell me what X server
should be used or the graphics card is not supported??

Thanks!!

--
Pls remove NOSPAM. from my email address to email me!!