DEC Multia 166 Box

Post by Joseph Jose » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I have a DEC Multia Brand New in box. (never opened)
I'd like to trade this with 4 pieces of 32 meg 72 pin parity or ECC ram.
is anyone out there with the RAM and looking for this box??

or would like to sell it at the price for 4 pieces of parity memories.

thanks in advance,

--Joseph

DEC Multia 166 Box

Post by Sam Smit » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Maplin sell the memory you require. Order code AR18 (16Mb
SIMM).

 About 35 UKP.

Cheers
Sam

--
  Sam Smith                                  (at University)
  Admin, Friends Spoiler List <> Columnist, Archive Magazine

Quote:> I have a DEC Multia Brand New in box. (never opened)
> I'd like to trade this with 4 pieces of 32 meg 72 pin parity or ECC ram.
> is anyone out there with the RAM and looking for this box??

> or would like to sell it at the price for 4 pieces of parity memories.

> thanks in advance,

> --Joseph

DEC Multia 166 Box

Post by Willi » Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:00:00

want

Bill

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 22:13:09 -0500, Rusty Lingenfelter

>> I have a DEC Multia Brand New in box. (never opened)
>> I'd like to trade this with 4 pieces of 32 meg 72 pin parity or ECC ram.
>> is anyone out there with the RAM and looking for this box??

>> or would like to sell it at the price for 4 pieces of parity memories.

>> thanks in advance,

>> --Joseph

>I am interested in an Alpha. I just ordered a Multia from CPUMicroMart, but
>if I can get a complete one, I will put the other on the shelf. Please
>provide a complete description and your asking price. Thanks.

>Rusty

1. DEC Multia 166 documentation

I know that I have read in previous articles that there are sites were
you can download the DEC technical manual (that I have heard people say
isn't worth the $80) for the Multia 166.  I have tried Starship but their
PDF file has errors.  I have tried another site as well but still no luck
in finding this manual.  I would be greatfull if someone out there who
knew the exact address, to place it here in a reply so that I and I'm
sure others could easily download it.

Thanks

2. hardware design for embedded linux

3. DEC Multia 166 W/KB,Mouse:$550.00EA!!!!

4. rs485 serial driver

5. V3.0 on a Dec Alpha 166 Multia ?

6. direct IO breaks root filesystem

7. PC Cards and the DEC Multia 166 (hardware questions)

8. Problem with major slowdowns

9. FS: DEC UDB (Multia) 166 Mhz VX40A-F2

10. DEC Multia Alpha 166 MHz

11. DEC Multia AXP/166

12. FS:DEC Multia 166/16/340 KB/Mouse:$550.00EA!!!

13. Getting Started - Alpha 166 Multia / FreeBSD