Help with BIOS/MILO removal noname

Post by Bruce Bolinsk » Mon, 30 Apr 2001 02:03:39

All,
I recently burned MILO into my ROM on my noname AXPPCI33 m/b.
The question I have is how would I go about reinstalling it to
AlphaBIOS? It originally had SRM console.
Bruce Bolinsky

1. MILO v2.0.35 for AXPCI33 (Noname) Alpha board

I wonder if MILO V2.0.35 for AXPCI33 (Noname) Alpha board, is available
in source code. I'm having problems getting my additional hardware:
ethernet NE2000 card, mouse on port 2, and UltraGravis soundcard going
with my linux 2.0.35 kernel.
Maybe the IRQ or I/O base addresses don't configure right with my
present bios loaded MILO v2.0.30 with the linux v2.0.35 kernel, so I'd
like to try out a more recent MILo version.
Thanks for reading,
Bert Boer.

2. text console login, how to fix reversed upper/lower case?

3. milo babbling on noname?

4. Solaris X86 2.4 Openwindows problems....

5. MILO doesn`t boot the kernel on my Noname board.

6. packet filtering

7. Errors booting Milo (Noname- Multia)

8. low level graphics libraries

9. ATI BIOS conflicting with Milo?

10. flashing MILO into NT Alpha BIOS

11. Boot DS20 with Alpha Bios (milo) ?

12. installing linux on alpha AXPpci 33 (noname); I need some help.

13. HELP, cant compile QT on my noname (AXPpci33)