em86 errors

Post by Dr. Un » Sun, 23 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I get the following error with em86:
  Your kernel does not support 31-bit addressing!
  Please apply the EM86 kernel patch and try again.

Now my question is, where do I get the patch?  Is it in the em86 source
tarball? Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Problem with Em86

I ve put the patch in my directory /usr/src/linux and I do
gunzip < alpha.patch.gz | patch -p1.
I have this question Reserved patch detected... Asume -R? [y]
lot of times and  in the end I have file to patch:
After I try to build my kernel but impossible why??

Thanks

2. writing test mouse device driver

3. x86 Netscape with em86

4. Firewall Toolkit/ Bad Lib

5. Em86 under RH 6.0

6. 2-button logitech mouse

7. netscape/em86

8. How to disable Firewire at boot? (RHL 9)

9. em86

10. em86/arch/rpm foolery

11. Updates to em86 now available at ftp.digital.com

12. Problem with em86 + Intel Netscape bin

13. em86 on 2.2.7kernel?