REQ: Diamond Netcommander ISDN Drivers needed!

REQ: Diamond Netcommander ISDN Drivers needed!

Post by Howle » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone out there know where I can find drivers for a Diamond
NetCommander ISDN adapter?  Someone told me that I was out of luck, and
maybe I am unless I write my own, but I was hoping that someone outhere has
a driver for this card.

Diamond states no Linux support on their website.

Well, at any rate, I've ordered the "Linux Device Drivers" book from Amazon.
Maybe I can put alllll of that programming experience to some good use.

Any help would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Howler -

Please remove the nospam from the E-mail address

1. Diamond NetCommander ISDN

    I'm trying to get a Diamond Netcommander ISDN to work under Slacware
Linux (2.0.3? and 2.1.89?) and so far I have had little luck.  I've
checked the HOWTO's and the FAQ's, but I haven't found any information.
Has anyone else had experience with them?  Pointers?  Help?

--aj

http://user.icx.net/~ajw

2. Cannot execute binary file

3. Diamond ISDN Netcommander

4. I GOT $1,000.00 TODAY!

5. Linux and Diamond Netcommander (ISDN)

6. FreeVeracity integrity-assessment network security tool.

7. Diamond ISDN Netcommander and Linux.

8. EFF beef.

9. Diamond NetCommander ISDN Help

10. Diamond NetCommander ISDN

11. Diamond NetCommander ISDN card ?

12. Diamond Netcommander ISDN.

13. Linux and Diamond Supra Netcommander ISDN TA...