post-install boot failure (redhat 5.1 on a Multia)

1. lilo & redhat 5.1 install failure

I have tried to install redhat 5.1 on two different dell dimensions.  The
install always fails when it tries to write lilo to the MBR.  It says that
there is an unexpected error and does not install.  It makes the rescue
floppy and boots fine from it.  I have booted from it and tried to install
lilo manually, but everytime I boot from the hard drive, it cannot find an
os.  I am using a single ide drive.  Any ideas are appreciated.

2. I am continuously caused by this problems...

3. Need further info on Multia and Redhat 5.1 ALPHA port

4. Raw IP Networking FAQ

5. gpm, RedHat 5.1 and Multia

6. Can not go to site?!

7. Redhat 5.1 on Multia problem about man and time

8. Problem with SOUND recording

9. Redhat 5.1, Alpha Multia, ncr53c810

10. Booting RH 5.1 on Multia

11. Creating Redhat 5.1 Boot/Install disk?

12. RedHat 5.1 Install Boot Disk Error

13. RedHat 5.1 install error : cannot write boot record