Financial Programs for ALpha

Post by magrasj » Mon, 27 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Greetings,

I have an alphastation running RH Linux 5.2. I have installed applixware
on the alphastation. IS it too much to expect to find things like Intuit
or other financial programs on Alpha Linux... applixware does have a
spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance,

J.C. Magras

Financial Programs for ALpha

Post by Ron Farre » Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Greetings,

> I have an alphastation running RH Linux 5.2. I have installed
applixware
> on the alphastation. IS it too much to expect to find things like
Intuit
> or other financial programs on Alpha Linux... applixware does have a
> spreadsheet.

Hi;

Try www.gnucash.org and/or look at www.freshmeat.net for a list of
apps...

HTH,

Ron Farrer
rbf at magnesium dot net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Financial program for Linux

My switch from Windoze to Linux is virtually complete (except for
games).  The only thing I need know is a decent financial management
app, similar to Quicken.  Although, I really don't need anything that
sophisticated- just a simple check register would do.

Would like to hear input from others here.  Thanks.

2. WABI for Linux?

3. Checking/financial program for Linux?

4. forwarding connections

5. A financial program

6. Apache 1.0 on Linux gcc2.7.0(ELF) -- clink errors

7. gnucash or other financial programs

8. Berkley (POSIX) sockets (recv and send)

9. Financial Cryptography 1997 Preliminary Program

10. alpha performance and programming?

11. Anti-Virus Programs for Dec Alpha

12. HELP:Serial Program in Digital Alpha

13. running x86 programs on alpha