nfsstat?

Post by Tim Riehl » Tue, 02 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to where I can get nfsstat for my
alpha (pc164lx) machines running RH5.2? I've been unable
to locate the code in the newsgroup archives or through
search engines.

Thanks!

Tim Riehle
Universtiy of Minnesota

1. nfsstat?

Can anyone point me to where I can get source code or binaries
for nfsstat? I run on RH5.2 on Intel and Alpha (pc164LX & miata.)
I've been unable to locate the code in the newsgroup archives or
through search engines.

Thanks!

Tim Riehle
University of Minnesota

2. RH6.0 + PWS433au = problems

3. nfsstat for linux?

4. Veritas Visual Administrator: multiple select doesn't work

5. NFS Ver. 3 Statistics from a C program (like nfsstat does)

6. Shell Calculator

7. nfsstat for LINUX???

8. Devellopmenttools for the 8051-Family under Linux

9. NFS and nfsstat ...

10. nfsstat equivalent for linux?

11. cltoomany (nfsstat)

12. nfsstat for linux ...

13. How to get rid of cltoomany (nfsstat)?