Mandrake 7.1

Post by Olivier Clamen » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 06:36:08

Hi!
I really need some help...
Here is my problem:
I wanted to install Linux Mandrake 7.1 on my PWS433au Digital WorkStation
(128MB RAM)
Matrox (Mach64) graphic card...
I downloaded the 2 isos files, burned them on CD.... created the RAMdisk
floppy....
I followed the README file instructions.... everything was OK...
the install process begin, until I reach the Class installation...if I
choose expert...after choosing the language to use, I get a
 "Segmentation fault: seems like memory is missing as the install crashed"
error message.
If I choose custom, i can reach FDISK utility, but, when I pass this
stage...same error message...

I really tired of trying... Anyone can help me before I go crazy?? Thanks a
lot!!