IDE Disk scatter/gather I/O

Post by Woo Hyun Ah » Wed, 16 May 2001 20:39:49

Do OpenBSD disk drivers provide scatter/gather I/O for

the latest Western digital IDE disks?

If it is possible, how can I use the functionality?

Also, I want to know directories/files where the functionality is included

in the kernel source.

1. IDE Disk scatter/gather I/O Functionality.

Do FreeBSD disk drivers provide scatter/gather I/O for

the latest Western digital IDE disks?

If it is possible, how can I use the functionality?

Also, I want to know directories/files where the functionality is included

in the kernel source.

2. Don't flame me!!!

3. Scatter/Gather - Ultrastor 34F - All over my disk!

4. Still Pondering that Win2k BSOD

5. AIC-7770 and scatter/gather.

6. Only 16 Users at once?

7. Scatter Gather List Questions

8. how to see sent email with mailx

9. Scatter/Gather list

10. New version of UltraStor driver with scatter/gather

11. Apache 1.3.23, Linux 2.4 and Scatter/Gather NIC

12. IN2000 scatter-gather problems?

13. Scatter-gather I/O and copies