OpenBSD equivalent to picoBSD (FreeBSD's smaller version)

OpenBSD equivalent to picoBSD (FreeBSD's smaller version)

Post by Wyness Casam » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Is there anything in the OpenBSD platform that can be as small an
implementation as the picoBSD implementation of FreeBSD (1MB-8MB)?

  -- Wyness

Post by anon » Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> Is there anything in the OpenBSD platform that can be as small an
> implementation as the picoBSD implementation of FreeBSD (1MB-8MB)?

>   -- Wyness

Hmm...try the install floppy ;)

Post by Bengt Klebe » Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> > Is there anything in the OpenBSD platform that can be as small an
> > implementation as the picoBSD implementation of FreeBSD (1MB-8MB)?

> >   -- Wyness

> Hmm...try the install floppy ;)

The smiley is presumably due to the fact that the install floppy emits
dire warnings if no 'real' kernel is installed...

1. Linux's equivalent to FreeBSD's 'watch'

I'm familiar with the FreeBSD's 'watch' command where one logged in as
root can monitor and interact with another user's session, but does
anyone know if there's such a util in linux?  I hope so as it can at
times prove to be quite a useful diagnostic tool to help resolve users'
problems (among other uses).

Thanks in advance,

Bill

2. Mounting smb shares after vpn (pptpconfig)

3. : gawk : how to insert new-line BEFORE the pattern ?

4. Linux's '/sbin/service network restart' equivalent in FreeBSD ?

5. X is HUGE (4x zoom)

6. OpenBSD (2 versions) install fails on HP Vectra where FreeBSD installs OK

7. how to make a mailing list

8. Why is OpenBSD's locate update beating FreeBSD's locate update speed?

9. tcsh equivalent to bash's --version?

10. Version of NetBSD like PicoBSD?

11. FreeBSD equivalent of Linux's "loadlin"?

12. __get_free_pages(): smaller and smaller