Perl robot/ua test failure...

Post by happy hea » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 12:37:13

I hope this is the correct NG for this topic, if not I would appreciate
if you kindly redirected me.

I am trying to install a perl module to my OpenBSD 2.7 system by means
of the CPAN shell. The module that I am trying to install is
LWP::UserAgent.

When it starts going through the tests, it fails at robot/ua and
local/http with the following errors:

   robot/ua...........HTTP Server terminated
   robot/ua...........NOK 7FAILED tests 1-3, 5, 7
          Failed 5/7 tests, 28.57% okay

Finally, it ends with:

   make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

Any ideas on what I should do to correct this problem?

Thanks,
HH

--
"i'll never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed..."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.