nms-formmail script

Post by Bulba00 » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:33:39

Hi
OpenBSD 3.3 and Apache with chroot jail

How can I run nms-formmail script ?
I get this ugly message:
to complete your request.

Has anyone run this script in chroot jail apache ?
B.

1. Anyone using formmail.pl (from Matt's Script Archive) ?

Has anybody using the formmail.pl script on Matt's Archive had
problems with the Compuserve Mosaic browser.  In a spate of being
vigorous about testing my pages across different browsers I discovered
that my forms using this script work fine with Netscape, Microsoft
Explorer and NCSA Mosaic 2.0, however testing with Compuserve (Spry)
Mosaic was somewhat dissapointing.

The form seems to get posted but the "redirect" doesn't work.  I
checked some other sites that use formmail and discovered they had the
same problem.  Some even caused the browser to crash (consistently).

Has anybody got this script working o.k. with Spry - or alternatively
can anybody recommend another script that will do the job more
reliably?

Thanks in advance,   Adam Holt.

2. performance tuning

3. Spammers using my formmail scripts without approval

4. Usable port?

5. How to set From, using a script, using formmail?

6. X on 310ED Thinkpad install

7. Announcing release of Fidelia's NetVigil Management Platform (NMS)

8. agetty HELP!

9. NMS/Sniff on Linux platform?

10. *** $150K+, ATM, Frame, ISP, NMS Contractors ***

11. NMS - suggestions?

12. Anybody using Optivity NMS on AIX?

13. How to develop NMS of sol2.6? urgent!