OpenBSD3.1 ports-postfix-1.1.6

Post by Hank » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 00:26:18

Attempting to set a mail server. From clean install. postfix fails
everytime. First was getting bad file from server and stopped make but got
through that ok. Everything fails though. Doing

Quote:>env FLAVOURS="pcre sasl ldap mysql" make

First it was an error on ldap so I remove everything install  it first and
same thing so fresh install to be sure. Hey it's only 15 minutes to install.
Anyway then it did the same thing but this time with mysql, then pcre the
ldap. So I go and make install each of those first. and still it fails. And
on it goes. Can anyone hepl me along. I wouldn't say that I am a *nix newbie
but I do have a lot to learn and this is really frustrating me.

Cheers

OpenBSD3.1 ports-postfix-1.1.6

Post by mips » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 00:54:57

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:26:18 +1000

> Attempting to set a mail server. From clean install. postfix fails
> everytime. First was getting bad file from server and stopped make
> but got through that ok. Everything fails though. Doing
> >env FLAVOURS="pcre sasl ldap mysql" make

This should be better like that :
env FLAVOR="pcre sasl ldap mysql" make install

mips

1. Upgrade from 1.6 Release to 1.6 Stable (daily releng-snapshot) with binaries

Hello,

I've got some machines here with 1.6 Release running and I'd like to
update to the more current stable, which is compiled daily at
releng.netbsd.org.
Because I don't want to compile it all, I'd like to do a binary-update
with the sets/*.tgz but I couldn't find any detailed instructions
about how to do that.

Can I just put them in / and tar xfvp them in single-user mode? Or do
I have to boot via floppy and then do it?
Is it okay when I put the GENERIC-Kernel of the binaries in /netbsd
and then recompile it after I got everything running?
What about /etc /var /tmp, other config-files?

If someone could give me some step-by-step instructions I would be
very grateful.

Greetings,

Markus

2. VFS question

3. parallel port (plip) connection in NetBSD 1.6 (i386)?

4. ANNOUNCE: IPAD 0.3.02 package fault

5. Cannot compile new port under 1.6

6. solaris 2.6x86 ftp problem

7. Oleo 1.6 spreadsheet port to Linux

8. Newbie Here

9. diff -h OpenBSD3.2 OpenBSD3.3

10. Installing Mysql from the /usr/ports of OpenBSD3.1 fails.

11. Postfix fills up /var/spool/postfix/maildrop?

12. Dual Boot Openbsd 3.1 and NetBSD 1.6

13. LINUX and EIDE 1.6 GB drive