isakmpd.conf multiple tunnels

Post by Fr0st » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 02:44:32

can I use a 0.0.0.0 as the remote peer, in order to authenticate
anyone with the correct credentials, per isakmpd.policy?  I need to
setup multiple tunnels (about 20++), or should I create that many
comnnections as well as peers. Does anyone have any experience with
this? btw this is a 2.9 OpenBSD

1. isakmpd.conf for multiple mobile users

I'm trying to set up a VPN for several mobile users, using pre-shared
secrets (for now). I'm attempting to set each user up with a different
pass phrase, but can't figure out how to set up isakmpd.conf to allow
that.

the pass phrases are user1pass, user2pass, etc. I can set up an
[ISAKMP-peer] section for each of them as below:

----------------------
[ISAKMP-peer-user1]
Phase=1
Configuration=mobile-user-config
Authentication=user1pass
Remote-ID=user1-ID

[user1-ID]
ID-Type=USER_FQDN

  [...]

[mobile-user-config]
DOI=IPSEC
EXCHANGE_TYPE=AGGRESSIVE
Transforms=DES-MD5
----------------------

The problem is, what do I put in the [Phase 1] section? The IP
addresses are dynamic, so I don't know those, and if I put
Default=ISAKMP-peer-user1, for example, how does user2 connect?

Is it possible to give different users different passwords?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kevin Anthoney

2. Support for the 3Rd and 4Th IDE ports

3. isakmpd.conf

4. XFree 3.2 w/ Chips&Tech 65545 Help!

5. Using SHA1 with the passphrase in isakmpd.conf

6. Modem and Raising/Dropping DTR

7. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?

8. auto login

9. make.conf, kernel.conf, world.conf?

10. IPSec tunnel over multiple interfaces

11. Multiple VPN tunnels

12. Multiple vpn tunnels

13. Multiple IPSEC tunnels to same Peer fails