by ich » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00
1. Darn it I forgot something
I fired up my Linux again so I could read this newsgroup. I forgot how to access the drives with KDE3. I think I must have hit everything at least twice but no A,B,C,D,E,F that I can find. I must be too OScentric.
2. RedHat 5.0 Kickstart Network Installation :-(
3. Samba - m I forgetting something simple
4. XF86Config for Gateway 2000 Vivitron 1776
5. Forgot something - Linux Samba Domain Controller Server Problem
6. color ls not colouring everything
7. Did I forget something?
8. Compiling XFree86 3.3.1 on Slackware 3.2
9. Forgot something in "Telnet problem"
10. I'm forgetting something...
11. Wups, forgot something -- Re: [Q] global .login/.cshrc
12. qualitylinks, need something, find something