windows VPN users to connect to openbsd with pptp and authenticate on radius(WIN2K)

windows VPN users to connect to openbsd with pptp and authenticate on radius(WIN2K)

Post by Da » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:40:42

HI .

i'm trying to setup something like this..

I have a Firewall Openbsd 3.2 with pf with adsl connection.
I've install poptop for VPN using pptp (windows clients)

but I want to configure it  to authenticate user on a Win2K Radius server inside.

so where i Configure ppp to autenthicate on radius server?
I read all the man pages for ppp ppp.conf pptpd pptpd.conf

Someone know a good howto for this.. ????

             authentication
          |---------------------|
        Win2k-------(inside) OpenBSD (outside)----------WinVPN_Clients
          |                     |                          pptp
    Radius server            Firewall

any help would be very apreciate

Dan

1. pptp on openbsd auth using radius server on win2k

HI .

i'm trying to setup something like this..

I have a Firewall Openbsd 3.2 with pf with adsl connection.
I've install poptop for VPN using pptp (windows clients)

but I want to configure it  to authenticate user on a Win2K Radius server inside.

so where i Configure ppp to autenthicate on radius server?
I read all the man pages for ppp ppp.conf pptpd pptpd.conf

Someone know a good howto for this.. ????

             authentication
          |---------------------|
        Win2k-------(inside) OpenBSD (outside)----------WinVPN_Clients
          |                     |                          pptp
    Radius server            Firewall

any help would be very apreciate

Dan

2. 'sh' script spawning Sun 'cmdtool' running program

3. How to connect to a Windows PPTP VPN server?

4. dos to linux utilities.

5. Connecting a Nortel VPN client through OpenBSD (2.9) to Nortel VPN Switch

6. X Windows Socket...

7. why i still can't use pptp client to connect to windows 2000 pptp server

8. getrpc*() causes segmentation fault

9. VPN Access Problem Win2K to Linux PPTP

10. Masq'g a pptp win2k vpn server through linux - need help...

11. PPTP through OpenBSD to W2K VPN Server

12. How to prevent radius authenticated users to change their password ?

13. FreeBSD + MPD PPtP authenticate users from NT domain?