Initio SCSI adapters?

Post by Christian G. Allre » Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have a SIIG SCSI350P Ultra Wide SCSI adapter.  It uses an Initio
INI-9200U/UW chipset.  I'm getting a copy of OpenBSD to fiddle with,
in addition to the custom Linux installation that I have.  Does
anybody know of OpenBSD drivers for this SCSI board?  Right now I just
have my CD-ROM drive attached to it, but I'm thinking of getting some
SCSI HDs, and I'd like to be able to use them under OpenBSD.

--
Christian Allred
NT Service Packs

Initio SCSI adapters?

Post by Daniel McGrego » Mon, 02 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> I have a SIIG SCSI350P Ultra Wide SCSI adapter.  It uses an Initio
> INI-9200U/UW chipset.  I'm getting a copy of OpenBSD to fiddle with,
> in addition to the custom Linux installation that I have.  Does
> anybody know of OpenBSD drivers for this SCSI board?  Right now I just
> have my CD-ROM drive attached to it, but I'm thinking of getting some
> SCSI HDs, and I'd like to be able to use them under OpenBSD.

If you are any kind of a programmer, look at
http://www.initio.com/source.zip. Those are for FreeBSD.