- I finally got my system to install, and now I'm ready to compile a
- custom kernel. I may be use to everything being right there for me from
- FreeBSD, where is my /usr/sys/src/i386/conf ?
The kernel configuration files are under
/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/conf. Look there and you should find the
GENERIC kernel configuration files, among others.
- I downloaded my distribution from the OpenBSD ftp, I belive
- I'm missing quite a few files. I'm not sure exactly how to get the
- files I'm missing so I can make my kernel.
I doubt it. I've never had that problem with OpenBSD
"/bin/sh: Bourne in the USA"