by Till Boehmer » Thu, 29 May 2003 01:24:14
what's the meaning of the pfctl -s info counters ? especially "memory" what does that mean ?
1. what do the columns mean for 'pfctl -s labels'
There are 3 columns. I figure the third is Bytes out but I'm not sure about the first two.
2. Kppp hassle
3. Apache and <!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/counter/counter.cgi" -->
4. Limitting CPU usage with Apache
5. >>>INFO ON COMPATIBLE DIGIBOARD SERIAL PORTS NEEDED<<<
6. Restricted Text Editor
7. <><><> MOUNTING EXTENDED PARTITION <><><>
8. Mystery Traffic
9. Wanted: <><><> Unix Specialist <><><>
10. LILO help <><><><><><>
11. No BIOS info, no DDC info after upgrade G200=>G400 !?
12. >>---> Software Jobs! >>--->
13. Getting the browser info and counter on page