make cleandir seems to trigger apache configuration

make cleandir seems to trigger apache configuration

Post by Bliste » Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:27:50

I went into /usr/src and issued a "make cleandir" and when it got to
usr.sbin/httpd/, it started going into apache configuration (i.e.
makefile, configuring the os and platform, etc.).

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is this normal?

P.S.  The "make cleandir" proceeded normally afterwards but the behavior
seemed a little abnormal.

Post by tedu » Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:25:45

> I went into /usr/src and issued a "make cleandir" and when it got to
> usr.sbin/httpd/, it started going into apache configuration (i.e.
> makefile, configuring the os and platform, etc.).

> Has anyone else noticed this?  Is this normal?

It's not normal, but it's expected.  it was fixed for 3.2.

--
Mediocrity is a sin.

Post by Bliste » Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:58:42

> It's not normal, but it's expected.  it was fixed for 3.2.

I just downloaded the latest stable source for OPENBSD_3_2 and the problem
seems to be there still.  It's no big deal, just a bit of curiosity.